Vogels’s COMFORT TVM3645B is a full motion TV bracket that is suitable for almost any model of TV. This TV bracket can support up to 35kg, has a maximum turning angle of 180° and a maximum tilting angle of -20° down
Adjust your TV to your most comfortable viewing position, as you can view your TV anywhere in your room!
Install this TV bracket with ease and use the handy Vogel’s DrillRight app to mark the first drilling hole.
The COMFORT TVM3645B comes with all the fittings and fixings needed for installation.
This bracket is also available in white.
- A premium full-motion wall bracket.
- Can support up to 35kg.
- Has a maximum tilt angle of 20° down.
- Has a maximum VESA of 600x400.
- Can swivel up to 180°.
- When installed is only 59mm from the wall.
- Has a maximum extension of 670mm.
- Can be installed with ease without any protrusions.
- A simple and reliable TV solution.
- Comes with cable clips for cable management.
- Comes with protective TV patches.
- Can be installed using the Vogel’s DrillRight App.
- Contains all of the fittings and fixings needed for installation.
Product Code: TVM3645B
What's included with this item?
- Mounting instructions
- TV Mount Guide app
- TV mounting kit
- Wall mount
- Wall mounting kit
- Spirit level
- Free shipping to UK mainland addresses
- Lifetime guarantee.
- All fixings to secure the bracket to a brick, block or concrete wall.
- All fittings to mount your TV to the bracket.
- Clear, easy-to-follow instructions.
- VAT included - No extra charges!
- NB: Traditional plasterboard/stud walls require local reinforcement.
- Dry-lined/ Dot and Dab walls require specialist fittings. Please click the link below for further information:
- Max TV Load 35 kg
- Tilt Up and Down 20 degrees
- Distance From Wall 59mm
- Colour Black
- Warranty Lifetime
This bracket will fit the following VESA mounts:
- 300 x 200 VESA
- 300 x 300 VESA
- 400 x 200 VESA
- 400 x 300 VESA
- 400 x 400 VESA
- 600 x 400 VESA
- 600 x 300 VESA
Be the first to review this product
Please enter your review opposite.