- Stylish silver/black finish on this premium series wall mounting system compliments any room.
- Quite simply one of the very best brackets offering easy installation and easy adjustment coupled with outstanding performance from its unique slim-line design
- Lng easy-action swivel arm and sophisicated one-touch tilt system.
- Stylish, strong and perfect for anyone who wants a great looking slim to the wall finish.
- Wall plate cover adds to the neat and stylish installation
- Supplied complete with all fittings and fixings.
- Premium series
- Fully extendable arm
- +5/- 15 degrees adjustable tilt
- Easy-action adjustment
- Supplied with integrated wall plate cover
- Complete with all fittings
What's included with this item?
- Free delivery to UK mainland addresses and discounted shipping to all other destinations
- All fixings to secure the bracket to a brick, block or concrete wall
- All fittings to mount your TV to the bracket
- Clear easy to follow instructions
- Unlimited help and advice 7 days a week by telephone and email
- VAT included – No extra charges!
- NB: Traditional plasterboard/stud walls require local reinforcement
- Dry lined / Dot & Dab walls require specialist fittings, please see the link below https://www.intecbrackets.co.uk/cat/90/specialist-fittings
- Max TV Load 30 kg
- Tilt Up and Down +15/-15 degrees
- Wall Plate Dimensions 90mm x 310mm
- Distance From Wall 48 - 515mm
- Colour Silver
- Warranty Lifetime
This bracket will fit the following VESA mounts:
- 300 x 200 VESA
- 300 x 300 VESA
- 400 x 200 VESA
- 400 x 300 VESA
- 400 x 400 VESA
- 405 x 405 VESA
By Linda humlock on 04th Nov 2014 of: IB515S-400
Can't say a lot more than the extensive review already left. If you want a modern nice looking bracket that fits into your modern room and design this is a good choice as its slim, stylish and not boring black!
By Sharron on 19th Jan 2014 of: IB515S-400
This bracket is just what we need, it is what is said in the advert and it arrived before the estimated time. We would definitely use you again and wouldn't hesitate to recommended you either.
By Leigh Harvey on 20th Jan 2014 of: IB515S-400
Perfect for my needs and aesthetically nicer, more adjustable and more importantly waaaaaay cheaper than any other mount my mates have!
I'm not good at DIY, so you handymen and women out there won't have an issue putting this up. I was able to follow the extremely clear instructions step by step and using the included screw template had it mounted on a brick chimney cinder block - clear warnings given as to the different approach required for such fixings - within 2 hours.
Cable management is simple. Two plastic clips allow the cables to float behind the TV to the bracket. I spent £4 on plastic beading to hide the 6 various connections I require and painted it the same colour as the fireplace so when the lights are dimmed there's nothing to distract from the screen. Marvellous.
My super handy pal came round to scoff at my ruined fireplace to find my 42" Panasonic GT30 floating 2 feet away from the wall like a hovering cinema.
"Nice work. How much was that then? Aren't you skint?
"Seventy quid delivered with a free 3 meter high speed HDMI cable ethernet."
"Put three sugars in that coffee will ya..."
There was no question as to it's sturdyness as he swung it about - a smidge of lubricant helps - and he agreed that it was a complete bargain.
The TV swings 180 left and right, allowing me to mutiscreen task at my desk, avoid the arcing sun glare and tilts up and down 15% so when I'm in the mood for some lazy HiDef Movie time it takes a few minutes to adjust for perfect viewing. The kids haven't seen it yet. They're going to go nuts!
I can't stress how fearful I was before mounting my TV on the wall, and yet it was extremely easy and has spared a 4ft square area where a stand used to be. I'm very pleased I searched t'Net and found this mount. The whole dynamic of my viewing experience has increased ten fold, and days later I'm still smiling like a kid when I walk into the room.
1 - Looks fantastic and professional. Grey metallic finish and mat black plastic covers match my equipment to blend right in.
2 - Very clear and precise instructions with every single bolt, screw and plug clearly marked. If I'd messed it up, it would have been my own fault. Great packaging too.
3 - SOLID AND SAFE! It's going nowhere and I'm confident my No-Claims will continue.
4 - Extremely adjustable for any viewing environment or situation.
5 - Cheap. In comparison with other mounts that offer such diverse viewing angles it's a steal. Closest I found for my needs was £130.
1 - I had to paint the wall behind the mount where I'd smacked the plaster with the corner of the spirit level. Oh wait....er....NONE.
Just a final word. A quick email to Mike at Intec about compatability with my TV was replied to quickly with not just a 'Yes it will fit', but a polite explanation of why (VESA 400 x 300 etc) adding a touch of trust before I even bought the item.
Thanks Mike. It is indeed a great mount
By P Irwin on 30th Nov 2013 of: IB515S-400
Had been looking for a good quality TV bracket for a few months, after purchasing a new 55inch LED TV.
Firm believer that you get what you pay for.
I love it - it's solid, heavy and sturdy, and just feels like a quality product. Mounting it on a solid brick wall was straightforward,